Your partners in healthcare compliance.
SouthBank provides a broad range of representation to providers in the healthcare field, including risk management, patient safety, regulatory compliance, and litigation. We also offer complementary resources for healthcare providers in corporate, labor and employment, and transactional matters.
We can help you stay compliant.
Our attorneys provide legal counsel in a wide range of matters uniquely affecting physician practices and other healthcare providers and entities, including:
- Compliance with anti-kickback, self-referral, and other fraud and abuse laws and regulations
- False Claims Act litigation
- Self-audits, self-disclosure, and government investigations
- Public and private payer reimbursement issues and appeals
- Physician contracts and medical staff issues
- Healthcare space and equipment leasing
- EHR, HIEs, and other healthcare IT
- HIPAA and HITECH compliance
- Antitrust considerations for healthcare markets
Staying compliant with the law is vital to the success of your practice, yet it shouldn’t be your only focus. We stay abreast of the law and keep you apprised of any changes that may require adjustments in how you operate. We also work with our clients to develop policies and procedures to ensure they remain in compliance with their daily operations. In short, we watch the back door to keep you compliant so you can focus your time and energy on providing the best possible care to your patients and customers.