Fortune 500 companies have been clients
We draw on deep knowledge and impeccable credentials to advance your interests.
Our attorneys are your peers and trusted partners, having represented over 25 Fortune 500 companies and over 15 in the Fortune 100. Most of our lawyers have practiced at Am Law 100 firms, and we count a former federal prosecutor and Marine Judge Advocate General among our ranks. Our academic achievements are significant, with two-thirds of our team graduating from Top 25 law schools and many completing clerkships for federal district court and appellate judges. Our partners continue to shape our profession, with three out of five having taught as adjunct professors at Top 25 law schools.
We guide and fight for you in your highest-profile, highest-risk litigation. We are experienced at leading and trying cases, which makes our attorneys formidable advocates when you face daunting challenges. Our lawyers have defended clients in white-collar matters—from federal probes to internal investigations—that imperiled their reputations and put hundreds of millions of dollars at stake. We have helped clients survive multidistrict litigation involving thousands of liability claims and have earned the largest bench trial verdict in Indiana history. Importantly, we are respected by other lawyers and law firms who call on us to join them in large-scale litigation, both in courts around the country and specifically in the Northern District of Indiana, the Southern District of Indiana, and Indiana state courts.
We bring our broad, multi-industry experience to bear to resolve your critical business challenges. Our clients compete in virtually every industry, from manufacturers of automobiles and medical devices, to global banks and insurers, to consumer goods and food conglomerates, to online marketplaces and media giants. We draw on this experience to deliver smart, cost-effective business solutions to established global leaders and early-stage industry disruptors alike.
- Defended a publicly traded international orthopedics manufacturer against 2,500 products liability actions consolidated in multi-district litigation.
- Represented an international electronics manufacturer and its U.S. subsidiary in multi-district and class action antitrust litigation alleging an international price-fixing cartel.
- Defended a Fortune 500 company against patent infringement claims, serving as counsel at a multi-week trial and on appeal.
- Defended a publicly traded company in FLSA class-action litigation.
- Represented a Fortune 25 technology corporation in multiple lawsuits relating to the sale of computer software and hardware.
- Represented one of the nation’s leading food and beverage companies in a lawsuit involving a multi-state product recall.
- Represented a defense contractor in a lawsuit resulting in a judgment for our client exceeding $270 million.
- Represented the former president of an international publicly traded company in a multimillion-dollar dispute with his former employer.
- Successfully defended a Berkshire Hathaway company in various employment disputes, including a federal trial alleging employment discrimination.
WHITE COLLAR REPRESENTATION
- Recovered internationally stolen funds for a Fortune 50 company.
- Conducted an investigation for the board of directors of a Fortune 500 automotive company concerning the conduct of a member of its board.
- Successfully represented an individual in an FCPA investigation concerning alleged violations of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act relating to the sale of equipment in the Middle East.
- Defended an executive in an investigation involving the alleged misappropriation of over $130 million and obtained payment of hundreds of millions of dollars in payroll and other expenses.
- Obtained dismissal of a federal indictment for international parental kidnapping.
- Successfully represented an executive of a Fortune 100 company against perjury allegations.
- Served as an expert witness for an attorney at an Am Law 100 firm accused of misconduct in representing a defendant in a federal criminal prosecution.
CORPORATE AND TRANSACTIONAL WORK
- Represented entities ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies in connection with purchasing and fulfillment contracts, including supply, marketing, warehousing, and distribution agreements.
- Represented one of the world’s largest technology companies in a broad array of joint ventures involving financing, servicing, intellectual property licensing, and data-sharing.
- Represented lenders and borrowers in connection with the restructuring, forbearance, workout, and sale of loans.
- Advised and represented various businesses on real estate purchases, commercial leases, sales, mergers, acquisitions, and other general business transactions.