Angela’s practice focuses on civil litigation, and she is a member of the firm’s Chambers-ranked commercial litigation team. Having served as a career law clerk to a federal judge as well as having worked in private practice, Angela has addressed varied complex and novel legal issues that arise in both state and federal law, ranging from contracts, constitutional, statutory interpretation, employment, and criminal matters. With experience at both the trial and appellate levels, Angela appreciates the jurisdictional and procedural issues that are vital to best serving our clients.
Prior to joining SouthBank Legal, Angela served as a law clerk to the Honorable William J. Zloch for the Southern District of Florida and the Honorable Daniel A. Manion of the United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit. She also worked as a litigation attorney for a firm in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- Ave Maria School of Law, Ann Arbor, Michigan, magna cum laude
- Editor-in-Chief, Ave Maria Law Review
- Mary, Queen of Lawyers Award from Dean and Faculty
- Christendom College, B.A., magna cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit