With sophisticated practices, a national client base, and a team-oriented approach to representation, SouthBank consistently attracts top legal talent from across the country.
Of the attorneys on our team:
- Half previously practiced at AmLaw-ranked law firms, including the largest international firms.
- Many clerked for federal district and appellate court judges.
- Most graduated from top 25 law schools.
- Many served on law reviews and other law school journals, including as editors in chief.
- Most graduated with honors from their undergraduate and law schools.
- Several are members of the National Institute for Trial Advocacy and regularly teach NITA courses.
- More than half have taught as adjunct professors at top 25 law schools.
- One served as general counsel for a military contractor.
- One is a former federal prosecutor and another prosecuted cases in the United States military.
- A number have been recognized for excellence by various national legal publications.
With talent that rivals far larger firms, SouthBank’s attorneys handle matters in various jurisdictions, including the District of Columbia, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Texas, Washington, Wisconsin, and Virginia.